As our future colleague, you’ll be the first contact with our customers from around the world, ensuring top quality support for our home automation platform and products.You will provide information and documentation, ensuring communication with the initiator of the request and providing status updates of the progress of the process.
- Drive pre-sales technical activities to achieve successful deal results.
- Provide strong technical expertise in support of post-sales activities.
- Perceived by customer as a consultant during development process.
- Make recommendations for improvement to products and roadmap.
- Develop account strategies and coordinating design-in activities with the Technical Sales Engineers and the Area Distribution Sales Manager.
- Contribute to research on the competition to assess the pros/cons of competitive offerings, and assist in generation of collateral to identify device/system-level differentiation from competition.
- Network with internal and external contacts in area of expertise, frequent inter-organizational contact.
- Leverage customer meetings to gather intelligence about the customer’s end product plans and relevant requirements, and communicate intelligence to the product and development team.
- Assist development team with technical projects as it relates to Z-Wave technology and User interface implementation.
- Assisting in managing the company products and other details of sales and service requests for providing the same to the customers for technical support.
- Analyzing technological problems in installed application systems, checking its technical resolution and working condition, and fixing the same if required.
- Collaborating with sales team, engineers, and product managers for obtaining accurate information of application usage, system operations, and product management.
- Preparing relevant records, data, and documents for product presentations, conducting training sessions for demonstrating new products and services, and supporting the sales team in organizing the presentation and training of product demonstration.
- Train customer engineers and/or other FAEs.
Desired Skills and Experience
In this role you will need:
- MSEE or equivalent
- Desire to practice engineering in a customer facing role.
- Experience with structured troubleshooting.
- Frequently travel within the region.
- Experience with application software, home control of smart home would be a plus.